Megan M. Patituce
Partner (Former Prosecutor)
About Attorney Megan Patituce
Before becoming a partner at Patituce & Associates, Megan Patituce was an Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor who handled a wide array of criminal cases. From simple misdemeanors to drug crimes and capital murder, she helped navigate the state's prosecution efforts both in and outside the courtroom.
Now at Patituce & Associates, Mrs. Patituce employs a multi-discipline approach when it comes to representing her clients. She brings her analytical skills as a former patent lawyer to critically assess the charges against her clients and expose any shortcomings. Mrs. Patituce also has a degree in physics, which gives her an uncommon edge in science-based cases like DUIs or in matters where forensic evidence (DNA, fingerprints, etc.) is critical.
Mrs. Patituce oversees the day-to-day operations at Patituce & Associates and has a personal hand in preparing nearly every DUI case the firm handles for trial or suppression hearings. With her extensive knowledge of National Highway Traffic Safety Administration standards, she also stays involved with cases where the state's claims contradict these standards in order to pursue a conviction.
As a firm partner, she also works closely alongside other attorneys at the firm to assist them and ensure that, as a whole, the firm is meeting the high standards it prides itself on. Mrs. Patituce is invested in the firm's commitment to providing staunch, insightful advocacy to its clients and ensuring that their cases are properly scrutinized before our criminal justice system.
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law – J.D.
- The Ohio State University – B.S. Physics
- State of Ohio (Up to the Supreme Court of Ohio)
- United States Trademark and Patent Attorney
- United States Federal Court – Northern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Southern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.