Joseph C. Patituce
Managing Partner / Owner / Former Prosecutor
About Attorney Patituce
Mr. Patituce has spent his career working in our criminal justice system. His extensive experience as a prosecutor means he is well-versed in every stage of a criminal case, from the preliminary stages leading up to an indictment to the appeals process. With the founding of Patituce & Associates, Mr. Patituce now brings that institutional insight and courtroom prowess to the individuals and corporations who need their rights and interests asserted before the law.
His approach to criminal defense is based on the belief that every case is unique and every client deserves to have their voice heard. That is why one of the founding principles of Patituce & Associates is to provide personalized, tailored counsel and advocacy that makes the specific concerns of the accused an absolute priority.
Mr. Patituce's experience in our criminal justice system also means he has a vivid understanding of how even "minor" misdemeanor convictions can significantly impact the lives the accused. He has spent nearly half of his criminal defense career challenging DUI/OVI cases, for instance, and has many times used his expertise in this area to expose our justice system's lack of accurate testing and have the charges against his clients dismissed.
Patituce & Associates handles serious felonies for its clients, as well, and Mr. Patituce has an intimate understanding of our state pursues convictions in these cases. More than that, Mr. Patituce himself has stayed on the cutting-edge of the criminal defense arena and brings uncommon knowledge and resources to cases involving electronic and internet crimes.
No matter what his clients may be facing, Mr. Patituce diligently endeavors to ensure that they are given the consideration they deserve before the law. That is his mission as an advocate for his clients and the mission of his entire team here at Patituce & Associates.
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law – J.D.
- The State University of New York at Geneseo – B.S.
- New York
- United States Federal Court – Northern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Southern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Federal Court – 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Federal Court – 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Tax Court
If you have a case outside of these areas Attorney Patituce can still assist and gain admission into a specific district either through direct application or a process known as pro hac vice.
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.