Catherine R. Meehan
A Friendly & Dedicated to Aggressive Defense
Catherine Meehan joined Patituce & Associates in the year 2012 and since then has made herself an invaluable member of our team. She handles many of the hearings for our clients, including pre-trial hearings. She also has experience handling trials. Her experience and knowledge is helpful beyond the courtroom as well, as she is constantly finding, analyzing, and reviewing evidence in our clients’ cases.
After completing her undergraduate work at Notre Dame College, Attorney Meehan received her Juris Doctor in 2011 from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, an affiliate of Western Michigan University. She has since become a member of the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Catherine brings her enthusiasm and determination to our firm, something that benefits our entire team and our clients when they reach out us. She is an aggressive litigator and thorough in her preparation out of it. This allows her to provide quality representation in every case she handles, ensuring her clients are all thoroughly defended.
- Notre Dame College – B.A.
- The Thomas M. Cooley Law School – J.D.
- State of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Northern District of Ohio
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.