Associate Attorney/Former Public Defender
Ms. Citraro brings balance to a team of former prosecutors. Everyone knows that public defenders are some of the most experienced, and talented, attorneys in the criminal justice system – while still caring deeply about their clients. Carli exemplifies that.
Carli was admitted to the practice of law in 2010, she is licensed in both Ohio and Florida. She began her career working for the Ninth Judicial Circuit Public Defender’s Office where she gained considerable experience, and demonstrated significant talent, defending indigent clients accused of crimes ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies.
Carli’s trial experience includes trials to both a judge (bench trials) and to a jury. At Patituce & Associates, she is an important member of a team of attorneys that has experience on both sides of your case.
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.