CCincinnati Assault Attorneys
We've Fought for Justice in 200+ Trials
If you have been accused of assault, your future and freedom could be on the line. At Patituce & Associates, we are highly experienced in handling both misdemeanor and felony level offenses. A conviction can result in serious consequences and penalties, from loss of child custody to time in jail to extensive fines and fees.
The good news is that our Cincinnati assault lawyers are here to defend your name. We are well-versed in Ohio's assault statutes and more than equipped to fight for justice on your behalf. With 30+ years of collective experience, we are ready to craft a strong defense to assault charges on your behalf.
Don't wait to get legal counsel. Contact our firm at (513) 657-2440!
Assault Charges in Ohio We Defend
- In Ohio, assault charges are divided into several categories including:
- Assault (O.R.C. 2903.13) – This is a first-degree misdemeanor. It can result in up to 6 months in jail and $1,000 in fines.
- Vehicular Assault (O.R.C. 2903.08) – Considered a fourth-degree felony, those accused can face 18 months in prison and a suspended license for 5 years.
- Vehicular Manslaughter (O.R.C. 2903.06) – As a second-degree misdemeanor, this offense can result in 90 days behind bars, 3-year license suspension, and $750 in fines.
- Menacing (O.R.C. 2903.22) – A fourth-degree misdemeanor charge, this offense can result in a 30-day jail sentence and $250 fine.
We also represent clients accused of aggravated assault offenses, which can often carry much more severe penalties and consequences.
Arrested? Call Our Firm at (513) 657-2440!
No matter what type of assault charge you or your loved one is facing, it is crucial that you retain trusted counsel at this time. Our team here at Patituce & Associates provides diligent, detailed representation to clients every step of the way. With former prosecutors on our staff, we are well-versed in effective strategies and can help you develop a strong defense.
Reach out to our Cincinnati assault attorneys at (513) 657-2440. We are here to help you through this time.
We Are Available 24/7.
We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.
Our Attorneys Have Taken Cases to Jury Trials Over 200 Times.
Our Lead Attorney Is A Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney.
Our Team Has Over 70 Years of Combined Experience.
We Offer No-Cost, Confidential Phone Consultations.