As the primary legal assistant for Patituce & Associates, Kassandra works directly with the firm’s paralegals and attorneys to ensure that clients’ concerns are addressed and that their needs are met. Kassandra has helped take more than 200 cases to trial and successfully lays the foundation to make sure each client is entering the legal system with their best foot forward.
Kassandra’s hard work ethic and dedication gives our attorneys they time they need to sit down with our clients and work towards building a defense that will safeguard their future and liberties. In addition to exceeding clients’ expectations with heartfelt service, Kassandra is consistently proving herself as a valuable member of our team. She is a vital component of what we do, day in and day out. Her organization and thorough preparation is crucial in giving us the ability, as a firm, to achieve our clients’ goals.
Lorain Community College
- Associate’s Degree in Police Science
Youngstown State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.